Please send your most recent up to date resume to email@example.com
Digital Marketing Executive
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Type: Full-time
Experiences: 1 years
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company’s social media presence.
Skills, role and Requirements:
• Strong knowledge of SMM, SEM (SEO and PPC), Email Marketing, Organic and Inorganic digital marketing campaigns, content writing, Market Research, Mobile App Marketing, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager required.
• Data collection, Blogging, Client Servicing, Lead Generation, and Good English Communication Skills. •
To assist in the formation of strategies and plans to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
• Design, maintain, and supply content for the organization as well as client’s websites • Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connection with customers
• Monitor company presence on social media
• Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
Strong knowledge of:
• Social Media Marketing (Account management, Posts, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.)
• SEM (SEO and PPC) (On Page, Off Page, Technical, Google Ads)
• Email Marketing
• Organic and Inorganic digital marketing campaigns
• Content writing (SEO, Blogging, Articles, Website, Social Media, Email)
• Market Research
• Mobile App Marketing
• Google Analytics
• Google Tag Manager
• Client Servicing
• Lead Generation
• Digital Marketing Certification
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
• Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
• Strong creative and analytical skills
• Good English Communication Skills
Business Development Executive/Sales Executive
Job Location – Bangalore
Fox Pro Technologies is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Business Development Executive/Sales Executive exhibiting with high energy and strong motivation to sell. The ability to work autonomously.
• Experience: 1 Year in handling the government project is added advantage
• Education: Any graduate with good documentation knowledge
• Proficiency in English & Kannada language.
• Strong communication is required.
• Good sales knowledge.
• Marketing background is preferred
• Good convincing skill is required.
• They need to be a proactive.
• Self-starting individual with strong attention to detail.
• Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual online marketing sales quotas.
• Maintain an active schedule of prospecting calls.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships and close sales.
• Upselling of solutions in large accounts and thus maximize revenue.
• Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office Applications.
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Arranging and closing business meetings with prospective clients.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
We’ll reach you back soon